Types of website design : Websites are different in terms of usability, programming language, and content management, it all depends on the needs of the client and the programmer and web designer suggestions.
There are several programming languages, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages, but each programmer praises the language he or she is a expert in.
Also, general content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. are interesting for many designers and employers.
you need to know the necessary expertise in website design:
Web graphic designer: A web graphic designer is a typical graphic designer who, in addition to familiarity with the science of design and Photoshop software, has mastered at least customer interests, site layout, web design standards, CSS, and HTML to be able to design all sections of the site in detail.
Webmasters: Webmasters have a wide range of tasks, although some limit Webmaster tasks to content production and customer services. The webmaster should be able to predict the movement of users on the site, analyze user behavior, check for errors and warnings, communicate with customers, upload the most relevant content, improve the website ranking, and Be diligent in website development.
We must choose the best way to design our website!
we suggest you pay attention to the following features before designing a website:
- Determine the reasonable budget you can afford to do
- Write down your short-term and long-term goals
- Know your audience and predict their behavior on the Internet
- Specify needs assessment and ways to meet customer needs through the website
- Write the necessary features according to the above
It should be noted that public content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress have developed a lot in recent years and have provided most of the necessary features for a variety of websites.
advantages and disadvantages of WordPress sites:
- The cost of its implementation is less than the basic programming methods and content management systems
- Its implementation time is much shorter, about 10 to 15 days
- it Has many free and varied modules for developing various types of websites
- it Has a special module capability, but this expertise is not available for all WordPress workers and its cost is usually higher.
- it Has a lot of commercial and quality modules for specific specialties
- easy theme Changing and updating process
- user friendly Content management panel
- It has many SEO features to improve the site ranking in search engines
- Due to being open-source, the employer’s dependence on the executor is minimized
- Some specialized features (a special possibility that the employer raises for his idea) cannot be implemented in WordPress
- WordPress has low security by default if nothing is done (security is important for sites that are likely to be attacked)
- By installing many modules, the site loading speed is reduced (special optimization is required)
- the ability to update also the site’s Mate One source can be easily updated
The advantages and disadvantages of sites that are also based on programming are various and depending on the capabilities of the programmer and his team can be very low or very high. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages:
- Any feature that can be implemented (i.e. implemented on the web) can be implemented without restrictions
Depending on the ability of the developer and the core, these sites can usually be greatly expanded for development
- The security of these sites is typically slightly better than the default public CMS mode
- Easier to match with other systems
- These sites have more flexibility in designing and implementing features
- The cost of setting up such sites is high
- SEO costs more
- If the programmer is low skill, many problems can be created
- Dependence on programming is much higher
- The cost of upgrading and adding features to dedicated sites is higher
- implementation time is relatively longer
- If you have a large company with all the complex applications such as online store to the accounting system and CRM – site connection to integrated management systems and etc. you shouldn’t use public sites such as WordPress.
- If you have special features that do not work in WordPress or other platforms, or it is difficult to run, you need dedicated programming
- If you want a low-cost program now, and shortly your program will be developed and complex, you need dedicated programming
- In other cases, you can easily set up the most suitable site with WordPress .
You should know that WordPress is like a sea with many features but a shallow depth one The amount of harvest each site designer depends on the size of her or his container.
Do it now!
Contact us for consulting and building a professional site design and site optimization and also content production