The About Us Page is one of the most important web pages on your site. If you design SEO of your page properly, it will help you build a strong brand and prove yourself as an expert in your industry. About Us pages are one of the most important and valuable pages in a website that are easily ignored. The importance of the page about us can vary depending on the type of website and the product or service provided. The importance of the page about us can vary depending on the type of website and the product or service provided, but the importance of the optimal design for this page, users, and Google search engine, and its direct impact on your SEO is not hidden from anyone. Typically, only a small percentage of your site’s visitors look at this page (for example, only 0.5% of customers on a B2C site look at the page about you, and 80% of them are new users). It can be said that customers do not care about history and About Us, in this type of business. About Us Page are important reasons to validate your work for people who do not know you and still have no reason to trust you. About Us pages are more commonly used on B2B sites, where company history and positioning are key factors in the buying cycle, especially when choosing a long-term business partner!
Important points in SEO web design of About Us page:There are three basic questions that your designed page should answer:
- Question 1: Who are you?
- Question 2: What are the reasons for your activity in this field?
- Question 3: What makes you different from your competitors?
What information is required on the About Us pages?There is some information that people expect to see on such pages. In fact, this information should include a summary of the company’s agencies and the type of activities Many technical sites and agencies can explain it frustrating, but try to at least summarize it correctly.
What should we put on the About Us page?Summarize the company culture and core values Main fans / customer descriptions Describe some of the clients you have worked with through a description or video file. Display a picture of the key employees in your collection on your About Us page. Try to put clear pictures with complete details of your employees and staff on the About Us page. Use interactive content Try to make the content you use on your pages interactive and user-friendly.
10 Key Tips for Writing Content on the About Us Page
- Use facts, not unrealities
- Transfer trust to your users
- Tell them what visitors are looking for
- Real profile is better than bold claims.
- Take a look behind the scenes and express your business behind the scenes
- List your credentials, certificates, awards.
- Show your pictures to users
- Most importantly, be interesting!
- Is this a big or small company?
- Is it a state-owned company, a private business or a family-owned company?
- How long have you been in business?
- Who is in charge of your company?
- Where is your company based?
- What makes your company special?
- What are the core values of your organization?
- Why should I buy from you and not from your competitor?
Do it now!
Contact us for consulting and building a professional site design and site optimization and also content production